Co-Founder & CEO
Daniel Petterson co-founded TOG IOT in 2006 with David Abollaev and has been its CEO since the beginning. He is focused on how IoT is becoming the next tech revolution, starting with Smart Cities. He is a frequent speaker at international conferences on issues related to Smart Cities, Wireless Sensor Networks and the IoT. He is a computer engineer by the University of Zaragoza and graduated by ESADE Business School.
Daniel is also the first computer engineer to receive the National Young Entrepreneur at the 2014 meeting of the Spanish Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs (CEAJE).
TOG IOT Group
TOG IOT Team Dynamics
TOG IOT is the leading IoT company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. TOG IOT is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "TOG IOT Store," through which each customer and or business shares and accesses the same technology, products, structure and intellect. Each project further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, TOG IOT delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
- ITeS & eCommerce
- ASSOCHAM National Council on IT/ ITeS
- Customers & Community through technology & innovation
- Chamber’s of Water & Wastewater treatment
- Has 15 years of international experience in policy, regulation and technology change from Europe to South Asia to East Asia;
- TOG Team Enterprise and Business portfolio covers energy, healthcare, aviation, transportation and many other.
- Leaders in IoT Project Development, Implementation, Management Consulting, Information Technology and Business Operations.
Co-Founder & CTO
IoT Solutions for Smart Cities
A creator and coordinator of the TOG IOT Projects
TOG SDLC Director
Think For A Change
Project Lead - Asia
IoT, way to the future
General Counsel, South Asia
IoT, software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.